Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Rebuilding PC help - Computers, Gadgets & Technology Forum

Hi techies,

My poor PC finally gave up the ghost just before Christmas. So I inherited by Stepdad's old PC.

All I use this for is as an adapter to my 1tb HDD which I stream to my Xbox and various other devices around the house. I also do all my torrent downloading on it.

Now, the problem I have is that this PC needs to be reset to factory settings, but I don't have the reboot disks or a working copy of XP.

Any advice? Anyone got any version of XP for sale cheap (it could be home edition for my needs)? or any other way that I can get this PC scrubbed and back to factory settings?

All help wold be appreciated.

I really need to get my part of the network up and running again.

Source: http://www.partyvibe.com/forums/computers-gadgets-technology/55480-rebuilding-pc-help.html

the river dr dog ke$ha earl csco big bend national park leon russell

No comments:

Post a Comment